FUTURES is having a Fun Fundraiser!! Win two round-trip tickets ANYWHERE Westjet flies and have the vacation you always dreamed of! Fly anywhere in North America or maybe to the Caribbean or Australia! The possibilities are endless. Worried about the tax? Don’t be! The tax is COVERED! Read all about the details here in our House Rules. Oh and let’s not forget, the seller of the winning ticket wins $100 cash!! Not bad for selling a few tickets 🙂 Contact us to buy your tickets or find out how you can get into the action and possible be the winner of $100 dollars cash today!
Building FUTURES Employment Society presents WESTJET Father’s Day Draw ‘House Rules’
1. Prize package includes:
First Prize- Two economy class return tickets to any scheduled WestJet destination.
Second prize- $100 to the seller of the winning ticket
2. Price is $5 per ticket or 3 for $10. Cash, Interact, Visa, MasterCard. Tickets
Tickets can be purchased in person, at 61 Glendale Avenue, Lower Sackville, NS, by calling 902-865-1797 or by purchasing through participating businesses or individual sellers.
3. The draw for the WestJet tickets will be held on June 16th, 2017 at Futures Café (61 Glendale Ave, Lower Sackville, NS) at 2pm. It is not required for the winner to be present at the draw. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email, and the winner’s name will be posted online at www.buildfutures.ca/news/ and www.facebook.com/BuildingFuturesBFES/.
4. The WestJet voucher includes all air travel fees, taxes and surcharges (except for taxes on extra baggage or seat upgrades) and is valid on WestJet flights only, not valid for flights on or continued on WestJet’s code share partners.
5. Blackout periods apply as per WestJet. (A copy of all Blackout dates will be provided to winner).
6. Flights must be round trips. Flights must depart from city A to city B and return from city B to city A.
7. All bookings and travel must be completed before June 16, 2018.
8. The WestJet voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages or with WestJet charter or code share partners.
9. Changes and extensions to the expiry date on the WestJet voucher are not permitted. Changes to travel dates or passenger names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
10. The individual person booking the WestJet flight must be over the age of majority in their province.
11. The WestJet voucher must be taken as offered and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
12. The WestJet voucher cannot be sold. Should it be sold the voucher will become void.
13. If the WestJet prize is not claimed within 90 days of the June 16th, 2017 draw date, the winning name will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. There shall be no substitution for the listed prize, and no cash equivalent will be awarded for airfare.
14. Neither WestJet nor Building FUTURES Employment Society is responsible for a lost or stolen tickets once ticket is awarded to the winner.
15. WestJet voucher once it has been delivered to the winner.
16. By purchasing a ticket, purchaser agrees to release Building FUTURES Employment Society from any and all liability for damages or injury resulting from participation in this lottery.
17. The seller must have printed first and last name and daytime telephone number on ticket to be able to be eligible for second prize.
18. The net proceeds from this raffle will be used to support Building FUTURES Employment Society programs and services.
19. Raffle ticket purchases are not eligible for a tax receipt.